and your oh-so-nutty chocolate covering
FINALLY the Newspaper of Record has printed a story I can get behind: the awesomeness of the Jelly Belly. I have been a connoisseur of these little guys since high school, and it's about time they got the respect they are due. In that light, I'd like to list my favorite tiny little candies, in no particular order:
1. Jelly Bellies – with emphasis on Sizzling Cinnamon, Root Beer and green apple
2. Cherry Coke Sour gummies
3. SweetTarts – the blue ones
4. Jolly Rancher fruit gummies – all flavors, especially grape
5. Peanut M&Ms – the yellow ones
6. "Real Fruit" gummies, berry flavor
7. Haribo gummi bears, all except "clear" ones
8. Sprees – the purple and green ones
9. Starbucks Dark Chocolate-Covered Espresso Beans
10. ¡Los Tamales Calientes!
Posted by Ian Williams at July 10, 2008 11:08 PM
Just checking in for babies. Jif - my brother and his wife are expecting their first baby RIGHT NOW too. My first little nephew! She has been having contractions since Tuesday and is 2 cm. dialated . . . they thought she broke her water this morning, went to the hospital, but were sent home. She called it her "walk of shame."
I read that Angelina wants OUT of the hospital and wants to be induced NOW, but the French doctors are not agreeable. Something about Monday being Bastille Day, and the doctors don't want their holiday interrupted. Hee hee! She will be induced on Tuesday supposedly.
Emma - the Insurance Job is not worth its weight in Goetze candies! You can order them direct!
When I lived in Cobb, I once saw a girl leaving the Circus Room with some friends. She had a big roll of chocolate chip cookie dough in her hand, the top was torn open, and she was eating directly from the roll! God I loved that place!
Hang in there Jif.